Today is another opportunity to create success for myself. This is a list of some things that I will do, or plan on doing. This is what success looks like for me.
- Build up my vocabulary
- Write a book
- Figure out how to be published
- Read and learn about selling real-estate
- Study options trading
- Read and learn how to secure funding for a New business
- Get my Master’s Degree in Business finance or management
- Find a school with programs geared toward entrepreneurship
- Build lasting relationships with like-minded people
- Start a plan for a new company
- Create a guideline for teaching financial literacy to those in low-income areas through a non-profit I create.
In order to do these things some will have their own steps in conjunction with this outline.
This week we have a guidance counselor in education that is there to help inmates fill out FASFA forms for financial aid to take courses. I have already begun working with her on figuring out when and how I can begin to go to college from inside her. These are my newly adopted guidelines that will continually change and grow and also need to be optimized the closer that I get to the door. Success is within reach if you want it.