I do journaling anyway here and in the real world but never so people can read it, LOL! I do have some goals while I am here that I would like to accomplish:
- Learn to speak French
- Learn to weld
- I read everything I can get my hands on! I love to learn!
I feel like my brain has so much space and I want to fill it with as much as possible. Even if I read a book that is fiction or a magazine, there is always something that I learn from it. I keep a notebook with all of the books I have read and I have a list of books that I want to read.
- Honestly, I don’t do a lot of exercise in here but I do not eat a lot or even much junk food and I walk to and from work. I do play softball and whatever sports that are offered here at the camp.
- Programming is a hard thing for me to get into. It is a bit frustrating cause I sign up for classes and I do not get into them. Plus, they do not offer much programming like they do in other places or at the FCI. I do whatever I can get into though! Some of the programs I am wanting to do are:
- Life Corrections Program
- Money Smart
- I utilize any and all resources that come my way. I have put motions into the court on my 924(c). I get federal newsletters to keep up with what is going on with the laws to see if anything benefits my case and I can go home early.
- I also pen pal. I enjoy learning about people and you never know what could come your way just by knowing another person. It could always help your situation.
- Communication is the most important skill in life!